Founded in 2010 out of a love for the game and a desire to create community, the soccer6 league seperates itself from the rest because of a unique soccer culture that is founded on honor and respect for all involved in the game. soccer6 is a fast paced, skill oriented and high scoring style of soccer that is played on a small sided outdoor field with bigger goals. 6 players make up a team including goal keeper. soccer6 takes the best of all of the small sided versions of soccer to make up the most fun and challenging game. Come join this amazing community of players, COME PLAY WITH US!
We're here to answer any questions. Give us a shout!
PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT, RELEASE AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISK
By registering an account on soccer6.net, I acknowledge the following:
1. I understand that Soccer6 Soccer League has agreed to allow me to use its services, equipment and facilities including agreeing to receive email announcements about new products, services, updates, and schedules, on the condition that I sign this Participant Agreement, Release and Acknowledgement of Risk and I agree to be bound by its terms.
2. In consideration of the services of Soccer6 Soccer League, and by signing this Agreement below, I agree to WAIVE any claims for and RELEASE and forever discharge Soccer6 Soccer League, Mariners Christian School, its subsidiaries, agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Soccer6") from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected to my participation in this activity or my use of Soccer6 services, equipment, or facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of Soccer6 I further agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Soccer6 for and from any such claim.
3. I understand and acknowledge that soccer involves known and unanticipated risk that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, and damage to the named player, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risk simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, among other things, broken bones, sprains, strains, and other soft tissue injuries, bruises, abrasions, lacerations, dental injuries, concussions, spinal cord injuries, and death. Furthermore, I understand and acknowledge that Soccer6 staff and referees have difficult jobs to perform and they seek to insure the safety of all participants, but they are not infallible. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risk existing in any activity involving the services, equipment or facilities of Soccer6 My participation in any activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risk.
4. I understand that wearing safety equipment can reduce the risk of injuries and agree to wear safety equipment provided by Soccer6 or to provide my own safety equipment in the event that safety equipment is not provided by Soccer6 It is my sole responsibility to insure that appropriate safety equipment is properly used when participating in any activities using Soccer6 services of facilities. I understand that I am solely responsible for my personal health and safety and my personal property.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the cost of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I have no medical or physical conditions, which could interfere with my safety in this activity, or else I am willing to assume - and bear the cost of - all risk that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
6. Should Soccer6 or anyone acting on their behalf be required to incur attorney's fees and cost to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and cost.
7. I understand and agree that this Participant Agreement, Release and Acknowledgement of Risk is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of California, and that if any portion of it is held invalid, I agree that the remaining terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
8. I understand the Soccer6 is diligent in keeping the facility safe for everyone and will notify the office immediately of any hazards that could potentially cause injury.
9. I understand that this Participant Agreement, Release and Acknowledgement of Risk is an important legal document and declare that I have read and considered it carefully. I fully understand its terms and agree that no oral representations, statements or other inducements to sign have been made apart from what is written on this form. By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in any activity involving services provided by Soccer6 or Soccer6's equipment or facilities, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Soccer6 on the basis of any claim that I have released by signing this Agreement.
10. I understand and agree that Soccer6 may use my images taken from pictures and videos to be used on the website and for promotional use and may appear on websites such as facebook, YouTube and soccer6.net.
Automatically Generated Waiver. Please edit text in Admin.